Tuyển tập những lời chúc halloween bằng tiếng anh hay và ý nghĩa nhất. Những câu chúc halloween tiếng anh gửi tặng bạn bè, người yêu sáng tạo nhất.
Halloween is a fun time of year filled with exciting costumes, yummy candy, and festive decorations. Whether you have friends that wait year round for the opportunity to don their Halloween attire and carve their jack-o-lanterns, or your buddies simply appreciate the holiday for a few good plays-on-words, here are some fun (and possibly witty) greetings you can share with them this Halloween season. From goofy to ghoulish, here are 40 quotes and card messages you can send to share in the fun of All Hallow’s Eve this year
- Happy Halloween to you…Hope it is a “spook”tacular one! Enjoy the yummy treats!
- I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks…enjoy the candy and festivities!
- Black cats skitter and ghouls patter by, it’s time to celebrate as All Hallow’s Eve has arrived!
- Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
- I hope you have a great Halloween and enjoy dressing up and getting lots of candy! Have a super fun night.
- Witches and warlocks, spirits and specters; give us some treats or prepare for some hecklers!
- Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whipsers, ’tis near Halloween.
- I wish you have a happy Halloween filled with loads of great adventures! May the spirits and witches grant you all your wishes.
- I wish you have a spooky time on Halloween. But don’t get too scared though.
Happy Halloween Nha ^+^
“. Halloween .”
。 .. __::_______ ★ 。
☆ /__________/ \ 。。
。 | _ 画_画 _ |_’| ☆ 。
♀ Ck ♥ Vk ♂
(\ _ /) (\ _ /)
☆(”) (”) (”) (”)☆
Mai ben nhau em yeu nhe!
♀ Ck ♥ Vk ♂
/______ “+. _ .+”
|_|__ __| _.l-l-l-l-l._
ღღღ__††††_ ღღღ _††††
•＼ ☆ ♥ 、＼
｜田｜田田| ＼ •＼
☆☆♀ Ck ♥ Vk ♂ ☆☆
“:::. vẻ .:::”
___::__ … .*”*.*”*.
/\______\ ” . _ . ”
Haloween vui ve
. . . . `·.¸_:☆:_¸.·´. . . .
. . . . `·.¸_:☆:_¸.·´. . . .
- The witches and goblins are near! What a night of frightful cheers! Spread some spooky queers! For Halloween is here!
- May your jack-o-lantern burn bright all through the night! Happy Halloween…hope it’s the best one yet!
- I hope you have an un-boo-lievably fun Halloween! Eat lots of candy and have a great time! May you only receive treats and no black cats cross your path this Halloween. Have so much fun!
- Don’t let any vampires suck the fun out of your night…have a frightfully festive Halloween!
- Beware of the demons and witches and goblins…and of the houses that don’t give full bars…have a super fun trick or treat and a great Halloween!
- Yarrrgh! Ye be a mighty fine pirate this Halloween…be sure to scour for plenty o’ plunder and take heed to the night!
- Whether you dress like Garfield, Odie, or Pookie, I hope that your Halloween is spectacularly spooky! Happy Halloween.
- Cauldrons and broomsticks take shape in the night, making your Halloween full of fun and of fright, don’t cross any witches or fall under their spell, and your Halloween night will go perfectly well!
- Zombies and monsters may lurk in the dark, jesters and vampires may even embark, but if you are ghoulish and ghostly wherever you’re seen, you’re sure to have such a wonderful Halloween!
- Ballerinas and pirates will take to the streets; looking for candy and other good treats; if you don’t have these items when they come to beg; you may find your house, then, covered in egg. Happy Halloween!
- I hope you enjoy your Halloween festivities this year and carve some incredible jack-o-lanterns and create some amazing costumes…have so much fun trick or treating!
- Hayrides, candy, costumes, and more…I am sure you’ll have a memorable Halloween that is sure to be a blast! Don’t eat too much candy, though…you better save some for me, too!
- You know what they say…a caramel apple a day keeps the goblins away! Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- This evening is filled with such wonderful fright, the type of fear that comes with a terrible bite, and when it takes over there’s only one thing to say, “Give us some candy or clean egg off your house all day!” Just kidding…Happy Halloween!
- Halloween is my favorite time of year because it’s the only time that I don’t mind hearing you say “boo” all the time…even when your boyfriend is around…Happy Halloween!
- You are going to be such an amazing princess this year! I hope you get lots of great candy and have a spectacular time! Happy Halloween! Let that tiara shine!
- Why did the witch walk across the street? Boo-cause her broom was in the shop! Happy Halloween…have a “spook”tacular time this year!
- Lions and Tigers and Twilight characters, oh my! This year’s Halloween party is sure to be full of some great costumes…we can’t wait to see you there! Happy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween! I hope you enjoy all the fun festivities and have a super scary costume ready. Save some candy for us!
- Who loves Halloween more than anyone else? No, not Dracula or Frankenstein…give up? The dentist…go easy on the candy this year so you don’t have to see him again soon!
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween. – Author Unknown
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!” – Dexter Kozen
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween. – Author Unknown
- ‘Tis the night – the night Of the grave’s delight… – Arthur Cleveland Coxe.
- Bring forth the raisins and the nuts- Tonight All-Hallows’ Spectre struts. Along the moonlit way. – John Kendrick Bangs
- Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble. – William Shakespeare
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror. – Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr
- Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days. – Author Unknown
- Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. -Edgar Allan Poe
- If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween. – Douglas Coupland